Monday, March 26, 2012

In between staying put in Yeongcheon




     Ok!  Ok!  So this is not in Yeongcheon.
I took a day trip to Palgongsan and rode a cable car.
The cherry blossoms were pretty.




     Pop Bing Su (that's roughly how it is pronouced) is pictured above.  All that topping covers shaved ice.  Different places put different toppings on it, and their popular during on hot days.
     Pictured above is my own mess in a pot.
     Across the street... a hotdog stand a Korean porridge restaurant near my apartment.
     Where I bought most of my bread.

Having only a one burner stove and a portable convection oven didn't stop me from cooking up a storm on some days.








Yeongcheon has an Herb Museum.  It's small...takes only a few minutes to walk through it.












No comments:

Post a Comment