Monday, March 26, 2012

Yoido Full Gospel Church



     Since the late 1970's I had heard about the church, and it's founder, who meet inside this building.  Finally, after a couple years in South Korea, I made a trip to Yoido just to visit a Sunday worship service.



     I arrived in the area on the night before.  I decided to locate the church building and make my plan for getting there.  I slept at a motel in Jongno, because I never located a Korean motel in the area near this church building.

    











      After the church meeting, I walked around Yoido a bit.

      That tall building is called "63 Building."  Look it up on Google.


 Can you see Seoul Tower back there?





 That's a floating stage.

 The building with the green dome is the National Assembly Building.




 Can you see Seoul Tower back there?


Before heading back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment